SEASON WAS CANCELLED, AND WILL NOT RESUME!
Plastics All Star Battle 4
|Filming Location||New York City, New York|
|Previous Season||PASB3: Las Vegas|
|Next Season||PASB5: San Francisco|
Plastics All Star Battle Season 4
Plastic All Star Battle Season 4 is the Fourth season of the Plastic All Star Battle Series featuring 22 Plastics All Stars, 11 Veterans and 11 Newbies. The season was filmed in New York City, New York.
Under everyone's name you can see either "Applying Member, Plastic, or Alumni" These are the players statuses at the time of the game and can be changed as the series progresses.
- The contestant won the Team's Challenge, but lost the Captain's Challenge.
- The contestant won the Captain's Challenge, but lost the Team's Challenge.
- The contestant won both the Captain's Challenge and the Team's Challenge.
- The contestant won the Individual's Challenge, and is immune from the vote this episode.
- The contestant lost the Team's Challenge, Captain's Challenge and the Individual's Challenge, but was not put up for elimination.
- This contestant won safety for the episode by winning a competition, a duel, or being picked/voted by the other player(s).
- The contestant was in a pre-duel challenge, and/or had an alternate nomination ceremony, but was determined safe.
- The contestant was voted into the duel and won.
- The contestant was voted into the duel and lost.
- The contestant was eliminated by placing last in a duel everyone competed in.
- The contestant was eliminated by being voted out of the competition.
- The contestant was up for elimination, and quit the competition.
- The contestant won safety for the week, but quit the competition.
- The contestant was medically evacuated from the game.
- The contestant was disqualified from the competition.
- The contestant won the competition.
- ^Note 1 : In Episode 1 a twist was revealed that the bottom two players on both teams would be eliminated in the "Right to Stay" competition. Baileyboy1/Iceyblue52 were the last two to finish on the villains, and CaliforniaBae/Sighalex were the last two to finish on the heroes and all four were eliminated.
- ^Note 2 : In Episode 2 Katie revealed that 2/4 contestants eliminated in the "Right to Stay" would return to the game, these two contestants were Sighalex/CaliforniaBae (Both originally on the heroes team), but Sighalex was placed on the Villains team.
- ^Note 3 : Show was cancelled